Whether you're going out for a walk or a run, to the gym to lift weights, or to the pool to swim a few laps, the self-affirmation involved in the concept of "going out" or "going to" something for ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New Patient Special
Join the Complete Wellness Chiropractic family! With our new patient Bodywork Package, you can experience the benefits of incorporating chiropractic and massage into your wellness routine!
Our New Patient Bodywork Package can be performed over two appointments (or at the doctor's recommendation). The first appointment will allow us to get familiar with you and your needs while answering any questions you may have about chiropractic care and your overall wellness. This includes a one-on-one consultation, a wellness evaluation, and a spinal screening. Our next appointment will be hands-on with your initial chiropractic treatment with Dr. Andrew Becker and a 30-minute massage scheduled with our massage therapist!
1. Consultation: Dr. Andrew Becker will talk through any pain or ailments you may experiencing including stiffness, headaches, stress, or pain points throughout your body and extremities.
2. Evaluation: The evaluation will reveal all findings that Dr. Becker has made and he will walk you through his recommendations for how to remedy any issues he may have uncovered, getting you back to feeling great with long-term results.
3. Spinal Screening: During the spinal screening process, Dr. Becker will take an in-depth look into the workings of your body that may be the cause of your pain. Looking at things like posture and spinal alignment will help identify the root causes and how they can be alleviated.
4. Chiropractic Appointment: If you and Dr. Becker both believe that chiropractic is the right route for you, he will perform an initial treatment to get you on the road to recovery.
5. 30-Minute Massage: To encourage ongoing health and wellness for your body, we also include a 30-minute massage appointment for you to schedule with our therapist!
Chiropractic is not just for people who have been injured in a serious accident or experience constant pain. While it does help and has long-term results for patients like this, Chiropractic care is really a health solution for anyone and everyone! The best way to find out if chiropractic is right for you is to come in and speak with a Doctor of Chiropractic and discuss your specific needs.
Over time, our bodies move and change which can cause unnecessary stress on certain parts of our body. Stiffness, soreness, pain and chronic headaches are all symptoms of an unaligned body. Let us help you get back to feeling great with a quick and simple evaluation!